- Use this API to register devices and send events if you prefer not using the CLI or the AWS IoT gateway.
- Registering/getting devices requires an Admin Key
- Sending/getting events requires either an Admin Key or an Events Key. Using an Events Key is highly recommended.
- Events can only be sent for registered devices.
- Open source, written in Python and easy to extend.
- Can be integrated into your existing workflows.
- Includes subcommands for device registration and event simulation.
- Downloads and stores device certificates for flashing and provisioning.
- Support for publishing messages via AWS IoT and releasing OTA releases is coming soon.